Saturday, March 21, 2009

Refrigerator Art


A couple pieces of recent artwork, courtesy of the kiddo. I really like these pictures -- so bright colored and fun.
I may pick up some inexpensive black frames for them. They're slightly smaller than 8-1/2 x 11, so a standard size frame and a black piece of cardstock for the background will work perfectly, I think. Our refrigerator isn't the best place to display artwork, since things stuff tends to get bumped around, knocked on the floor, and touched by messy hands.

7 comments:

  1. Very colorful! You should have her do one for each holiday and rotate the pictures in the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GORGEOUS! I would definitely frame them. You might think of taking them to Shutterfly and creating cards - I bet LWOB auction would take them in a heartbeat - I think they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colorful and BEAUTIFUL!!!! I would frame them too and I just love Kimberly's suggestion for LWOB! They are really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those are just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Yep deffinately frame worthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!! (And I love your blog makeover too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look amazing and so colorful..how creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and colorful!!! Definitely frame worthy! :)

    ReplyDelete