Friday, March 20, 2009

First day of spring!


Today's the first day of spring. Yay! It's been ages since I posted to my blog, so I figured this would be a good day to resume posting my daily photos. I snapped this photo of my atomic clock at the exact minute that spring officially starts. Our high temp today is supposed to be 71 degrees -- awesome! It's also supposed to be cloudy and rainy, but at least it will be warm.
Happy spring everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I am so ready for spring. We've got some catch up to do to get to your temps though. Looks like 40's and 30's here in the Northeast for the next week - but we dabbled in the 50's a couple days ago!! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting again! In our case, the first day of spring meant snow(!) but this weekend should be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, I was counting down the minutes till Spring too! It couldn't come fast enough for me.....now if the weather would get the memo!

    ReplyDelete