We took a day trip today and headed north to the Winter Carnival in McCall. The highlight of the day for the little one was most definately the sledding. She went up and down all afternoon. I took a bunch of photos, but this one was by far my favorite. She was sitting on her sled at the top of the hill waiting her turn to go down. I was standing just behind her when she looked up at me, and I snapped this photo. To those who inquired about TCBY ... it for the "the country's best yogurt," a chain of frozen yogurt shops. Gosh, we have lots of them around here. They've been here for years. I didn't even realize that they've been closing down elsewhere around the country.
Love this shot!!! too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the angel of this shot! Such fun!
ReplyDeleteWe haven't seen a TCBY around here for probably 6 or more years. I miss them sooo bad!
AWESOME shot!!! You can see the excitement in her face.
ReplyDeleteOh this is darling! Also loved the rest of this week's photos - giggled about the ring and the scarves are awesome!
ReplyDelete