DD took this photo of the rose I presented her with after her dance recital last weekend.For the second day in a row, it was past bedtime when we realized we forgot to take a photo today, so we had a continuation of last night with the child attempting to take photos of all things pink. Fortunately (not!) for me, I wore a pink shirt today and therefore made the cut as suitable subject matter. Since I reigned her in after only two subjects lest she be at it for another hour or more, the choice for today's photos was either a very unflattering shot of me or one of the dozen or so shots of this lovely rose. So I chose this one, with it perched on a stool from our breakfast bar. Isn't it nicely shadowed? I like the shadow.
Other choices were photos of the rose on the dining room table, on the living room coffee table, on the kitchen counter, on top of the TV, on the floor, on her bed, on my bed, and a few other places. I didn't allow her to put it on the piano for a photo because there's real water in that vase, which resulted in a pout, stomp, and eye roll, which promptly put an end to the photo session. (I should add that she had already received warnings for putting a water-filled vase on top of the TV and would have received strike #2 for putting it on the beds, only I didn't realize she had done that until I found the photos on my camera later.)
That shadow does look cool! Love how it's offset :)
ReplyDeleteYou know, I can understand you not wanting to post the unflattering photos of yourself on the blog but maybe you should consider posting it in your album because I don't think I've seen too many pictures of you for this project You don't want to look back on this project at the end of the year and realize there were no pics of you in it! :)
ReplyDelete