Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 33. Things pink

DD snapped this photo -- my cell phone and a pair of big pink foam dice that she selected from the prize box at the dentist the other day, which were sitting side by side on the dining room table. Nothing too exciting. You can sure see the dings on my phone here. It's been dropped a few times.

It was late in the day and we were on the verge of missing our daily photo, so she took about 20 photos of various things around the house that are pink. A pink pencil, the pink case for her glasses, a pink tissue box, a pile of dirty laundry with a pink shirt front and center (just what everyone wants to see, no doubt.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, this is a good photo. Years from now, I'm sure the cellphone technology will be so advanced that Rebecca will look at this photo and think "I can't believe Mom had such a dinosaur for a phone!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I can see theme weeks coming up for the summer when things get crazy for us. One week green, then pink, then purple it could be fun!

    I agree with Helen some day we will look at what we think is so cool now and wonder how we got along with such antiques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have totally been there with almost missing my photo. I am a total pink girl myself though lol!

    ReplyDelete