This lovely photo features a toe ring given to DD by my best friend. Lately the child has been adamant about wearing it on her "wedding ring finger" to ward off the boys. You see, she reasons that if she wears the ring on the correct finger, everyone will think she has a boyfriend and, I quote, "No one will take me as their girlfriend. I don't want to get tooken!' Thursday, February 5, 2009
Day 36. The ring
This lovely photo features a toe ring given to DD by my best friend. Lately the child has been adamant about wearing it on her "wedding ring finger" to ward off the boys. You see, she reasons that if she wears the ring on the correct finger, everyone will think she has a boyfriend and, I quote, "No one will take me as their girlfriend. I don't want to get tooken!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This kid is too funny! I love the boyfriend story. That will really make her laugh someday!
ReplyDelete