Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 32. Speedos, ready for summer

Yesterday we in Costco, and I picked up these darling swim suits. It's still winter and the temps around here are well blow freezing, so it's hard to think about swimming right now. But at $11.95 each I've learned to snatch them when they're available, because they won't be there for long. The kiddo spends half her life in the swimming pool in the summers, and these are suits are wonderful. Cute and practical, nothing to come untied or undone, and they meet my standard for modestly. No little teensy bikini thing for my child no matter how cute she might look in one!

7 comments:

  1. these are sooo darn cute!!! I'll have to look for some for our girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those have such CUTE patterns on them!! I can't even think about swim suits right now! BRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brightness of the suits against the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wish I had a Costco membership. The suit in the middle is what I'm looking for for Bethany but haven't found anywhere. She doesn't do well with spaghetti straps because they fall off her shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute! Be sure to try them on, we bought some last year and they were too small. We swim a lot, you need multiple suits around here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I bought swimsuits from Costco today! Katie has that one in the middle.. I wanted to get her the other 2 as well! I loved them all...Can't beat the price.. the Speedo's do run a bit on the small side I think or my girls are just getting big! we are headed to Great Wolf Lodge indoor water park with Our Chinese Daughter's Foundation later this month...they really needed new suits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man those are so cute!!!!! We want some! Our suits are in such bad shape even though they fit!

    ReplyDelete