Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 1. Rum pa pum pum


Late in the day, I mentioned to DD about needing to take a photo today, and she was happy to oblige. There's a house not far from where we live where the owners decorate to the hilt with holiday lights, and she wanted to go there once more before the holidays officially end and the lights come down, so off we went. I snapped about 30 photos -- this one is my favorite. I wish I'd had my video camera handy as she drummed along with these little drummers. If I had to title this photo with one word, it would be "spirit." The child definately has it.

5 comments:

  1. What fun!! I love your first choice! You are off and running now, just think only 364 days left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...what a great photo! I love what you did...and what DD did! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great photo -- you captured the lit decorations and her face -- not always easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great photo, I'd say it would make a perfect holiday card if it weren't already Jan. third!

    ReplyDelete