DD doing her reading homework. It was close to bedime when I remembered that we hadn't taken a photo today, so I snapped this one, which captures a piece of our regular everyday life.
I love seeing all the photos of everyone's "big" kids reading. I can't wait untill EmmaLi can read on her own too. It opens up a whole new world for them!
She looks comfy and content reading her book, great photo!
She is so engrossed in that book! I like these type of photos of our everyday life even better than the posed ones usually found on my own LOs and in most of my photos of the girls. This is so much more real! A good reminder I need to try to sneak more candid shots.
I love seeing all the photos of everyone's "big" kids reading. I can't wait untill EmmaLi can read on her own too. It opens up a whole new world for them!
ReplyDeleteShe looks comfy and content reading her book, great photo!
She is so engrossed in that book! I like these type of photos of our everyday life even better than the posed ones usually found on my own LOs and in most of my photos of the girls. This is so much more real! A good reminder I need to try to sneak more candid shots.
ReplyDelete