
I took this photo with my phone, hence the poor quality. It was DD's first basketball practice. It was fun to watch her play.
She begged and pleaded to play basketball this year, so how could I say no? The 3rd graders practice on Wednesdays, which really stinks because it's the same day she has dance lessons. Since basketball is only for 6 weeks, I decided to let her forego a few weeks of ballet. We can still make it to dance for her tap and jazz lessons after basketball, and then when BB season is over, return to ballet. We made it through the day, but hoo boy was the kiddo whooped by the time we got home. I question whether double-booking her for two back-to-back sports in one evening was a good idea, but she was loathe to give up either one. Fortunately basketball has a very short season.
That sounds like a hectic wednesday for your daughter!
ReplyDeleteIs Basketball a big sport in Iceland?
Whew, I'm tired just reading all she has to do, I bet she slept good after that.
ReplyDeleteI love the pink ball, how fun!