DD had a somewhat major dental procedure this morning, so I kept her home from school for the rest of the day. I've had this jigsaw puzzle for some time, and she decided she was up to the challenge. She's good at jigsaw puzzles but hasn't ever done one with this many pieces -- 500. They're very small too. The finished size of the puzzle is only 14x18". So we'll see how it goes.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Day 29. Our afternoon entertainment
DD had a somewhat major dental procedure this morning, so I kept her home from school for the rest of the day. I've had this jigsaw puzzle for some time, and she decided she was up to the challenge. She's good at jigsaw puzzles but hasn't ever done one with this many pieces -- 500. They're very small too. The finished size of the puzzle is only 14x18". So we'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment