Isn't this the coolest thing? My friend Helen gave me this award. Thanks Helen!And I figured out how to make a word into a link. So easy, even I can do it. He he he
So, now I'm supposed to post 5 things that I'm addicted to. Hmmm ...
1. Coffee. I love a good French Roast. Black.
2. Yoplait Light yogurt. I eat one every day. If I think I'm going to run out, I panic.
3. My Canon Rebel. I use it every day. Hah!
4. Estee Lauder's Beautiful. It's the only perfume I wear, and I wear it every day.
5. CDS (China Digital Scrapbooks). My home on the web.
And now to pass on this fabulous award to five of my fabulous friends:
1. Dawn
2. Marleen
3. Allison
4. Kelley
5. Makatila
It was a hard choice. I'd bestow this wonderful award to all my CDS friends.
Don't forget to list the 5 things you're addicted to and to choose 5 other blogs to send the award to :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Susan, your so sweet! I will try to get something up tonight otherwise I will have to wat until tomorrow.
ReplyDelete