Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 12. Dance!

The kiddo loves to dance. She'll put on some music and dance her little heart out, but often stops when she realizes I'm watching her. Today she indulged me with her own unique dance, performed to Hannah Montana's "Make Some Noise." Good message in this song ...

"Don't let anyone tell you that you're not strong enough. Don't give up, there's nothing wrong with just being yourself, that's more than enough. So come on and raise your voice, speak your mind, make some noise."

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture! It always nice when they let us look instead of getting shy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE that song at our house!!! And I love it when kids sing or dance the way the music moves them. What a fun moment to document.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it when a child dances, you can see it comes from their soul with no reservations (until someone looks)! Lucky you to get a shot of it in action!

    ReplyDelete