
First of all, I must admit that I made an error yesterday, as my young daughter was quick to point out. You see, the pink dragon Webkinz is not, I repeat not, named Pinkie. Pinkie is the pink poodle, who didn't make it into the picture. The pink dragon is as of yet unnamed, because apparently I wouldn't allow the child to register her. Hmmm ... I don't recall forbidding her from registering the dragon online, although I can easily conceive that I might have said "no" in a "not right now" kind of context. At this point in time however, whether Miss Dragon ever gets to take on a life in Webkinz World is highly unlikely, considering that the chance of us finding the little tag with the code on it is slim to none.
Todays photo is not all that exciting ... it's where I had dinner tonight. The kiddo has dance lessons on Wednesdays, so I often scoot the half block down the street to Subway for a sandwich while she's in dance class. Every now and then I manage to spend the two hours alone with my laptop, but more often than not I'm joined by a friend for dinner and grown-up conversation, as was the case this evening. Strangely enough, this photo reminds me of how important my friends are in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment