We have a tradition of taking a photo of the poster when we go see a movie. Today we went to see "Marley and Me." I've read the book and read movie reviews and wasn't going to take the kiddo to see it, but she talked me into it. She'd heard all about the ending at school, so no surprises. I was tearing up at the end, but she did fine. She's not as sappy as I am.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Day 11. Afternoon at the movies
We have a tradition of taking a photo of the poster when we go see a movie. Today we went to see "Marley and Me." I've read the book and read movie reviews and wasn't going to take the kiddo to see it, but she talked me into it. She'd heard all about the ending at school, so no surprises. I was tearing up at the end, but she did fine. She's not as sappy as I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment