
"You took a picture of SUBWAY and put it there on the internet Mom???" My child asked incredulously. "What WERE you thinking?" Yes, she really said that, with a "I can't believe you did that" tone of voice.
So, in a genuine "what was I thinking" moment, I asked her for suggestions as to what might have been better subject matter. I should know better than to ask such a question. "Uh, duh!" she says. "Moi! Moi Mom! You should take pictures of moi!" So, here's today's photo -- the child showing the world her "it's all about me!" expression.
Oh my word, she is a hoot!!! I bet you guys have so much fun together!!!
ReplyDeleteCome on Mom, Subway over that sweet face??? LOL
I love this, both her expression and the story!! :)
ReplyDeleteToo funny! yes, my girls are getting excited about the photo a day thing too and want it to be all about them..or their stuffed animals! They didn't understand the photos of the oranges or the chocolates I had on my page. At least you have a willing participant. Love her expression!
ReplyDelete